Keyskills of CEH – Appin Technology Indore
Keyskills of CEH – Appin Technology Indore : February 22, 2020
Hacking as a profession was recognized until the early 2000s. Though the word “Hacker ” got its roots decades ago, it portrayed a bad character. A hacker was considered as someone who damages, violates a system or steals sensitive information or someone trolling the dark web or doing ominous things.
When EC-Council introduced the “Certified Ethical Hacker” it seemed like everyone focused on the word “Hacker” and ignored the rest of the words “Certified Ethical”.The word “Hacking” carried with it a blot, in the minds of business professionals.
Out of fear many organizations were reluctant to endorse any kind of hacking or testing on their networks. The thought of even considering hacking to be ethical and for the benefit of the organization was considered absurd. To be honest, occasionally, we still get that thought.
Here are some of the key skills and knowledge areas covered in the CEH exam.
- Will possess a strong background and knowledge of networking, telecommunications, web and computer systems.
- Will understand all the current security protocols for popular operating environments, e.g., Linux, Windows & Mac OS.
- Can “hack” into an organization’s network/systems – with its permission – to vulnerabilities.
- Will take corrective and protective initiative and countermeasures to safeguard systems against malicious attacks.
- Will have the ability to identify, surveillance and track multiple types of passwords, and effectively counter password attacks.
- Can comprehend the terminology,
- Can understand the stages, classes, phases, and methodologies of ethical hacking.
- It covers how to track and erase digital evidence of networks and system intrusions.
- It will provide an understanding of cryptography
- Knowledge of encryption techniques, and private/public key infrastructure.
- Provide an understanding of common cyber-attacks.
These are the benefits of CEH certification:
- Improve knowledge of your risks and vulnerabilities
- Know how to think like a hacker
- CEH is very useful for penetration testers
- The CEH will give a boost to your salary
- Elevate your security career
- Learn to use some real hacking tools
Cybercriminals are innovators and will constantly discover new ways to attack IT infrastructure and exploit vulnerabilities. Without a knowledge of the risks and vulnerabilities associated with your computer systems, you’ll have a difficult time keeping them secure.
C|EH Master credential holders have proven both bits of knowledge through their C|EH Exam as well as sufficient Skills and abilities after passing a rigorous practical assessment in the domains of C|EH.
How to get your CEH certification fast
Train with the Appin hacking institute on an accelerated ethical hacking course and you’ll get certified in just a few days. You’ll be training with the best certified ethical hacking institute: Appin has been named an Accredited Training Centre.